Saturday, January 13, 2007




Katie is modeling the first stack of winter books.

Amy Carmichael
French in 15 minutes a day
Italian in 15 minutes a day
The City of Bells by E. Goudge
Huck Finn by Twain
Mornings on Horseback by McCullough
Unconditional Surrender:U.S. Grant and the Civil War by Marrin

Emma is going to have to pick up her reading speed to 'read up to the present' by June.
We are using the WTM list (which I edit heavily, due to time) and recommendations from teacher/blogger/friends.



The City of Bells by Elizabeth Goudge is for me. I am almost finished with Crime and Punishment (I'm finishing it this weekend!) And I have so many books that have caught my eye.
It's that time of the year, you know. All of the 'end of the year lists' are enticing!

What will you be reading next?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.