Thursday, October 28, 2010

The folks at Cougar Town had no idea that we would be having windy conditions....




windy2

so when Bobby walked out in this Halloween costume and declared,

"I'm Windy guy!"

I was blown over!!!



So clever.
So funny.


My favorite kind of Halloween costume.

Remember those ladies on Regis and Kelly who were the women on the roller coaster?
I looked for the clip of that and couldn't find it. It was hilarious!!! They won a big prize too.

My favorite costume last night at Katie's Halloween party was the boy dressed as Clay Matthews.
All you need is Packer gear and and blond wig. Easy and fun!

You betcha.

I wore the cat ears.
Everyone looks fabulous in our cat ears.
Don't ask me why.

Wish I had a picture to show you. :o)


Blogging will be sketchy as we are headed to Omaha.

Home of Matthew, Melinda, Asher and absolutely no service.


Love ya like a friend!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.