Monday, October 11, 2010

Show and Tell day.


Cindy and I had so much fun over the weekend!

We went to the Farmer's Market

DSC_8240


DSC_8203-2tx

DSC_8207-2



DSC_8223




Paoli

DSC_8255

DSC_8259

(I did not edit these Paoli pictures. sooc)

and the Union.

(where it was dark and I didn't have my camera...but there was a visit to the orange chair.)


We went out to eat and talked and talked and talked.


Cindy brought me a really cool letterpress print that I adore.


cameraLPcanoe


The artist is an art teacher at the school where Cindy teaches. Her name is Carrie Shroyck.
Carrie and her friend have a wonderful Etsy shop. Cindy and I sat and looked and looked and I got to hear about
Carrie's family and her growing business.

One of their items has been chosen and ordered by a VERY cool and famous national store!!


Here are a few of my very favorite letterpress items at 1 Canoe 2

prez

prez2


Look at these adorable coasters!


coasters

coasters2


The girls are making a series of State prints. I have heard the slogan for the Wisconsin print and it's perfect!!! I will be first in line to buy that print!


iowamo


And how about this cute print for my favorite city in world...next to Paris :o)

chicago


I think I need a new recipe file....Carrie's dad makes the box!!!


recipes
recipebox



If forgot to ask where the name comes from...maybe Cindy will tell us in the comments!~

Thank you Cindy and Carrie for the fantastic camera print!!!

I love it!

1 canoe 2


It's a gorgeous start to a new week....

Lots to be thankful for!

Love to all who enter here,
Donna


p.s. All of the pictures of the 1 canoe 2 items are right from their Etsy.
I did not take them...but I had permission to use them.


p.p.s. Here is the other gal from 1 canoe 2....

just found her blog....meet Beth Snyder


Beth Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.