Saturday, October 02, 2010

Mickey-Lu's gets some well deserved attention!!!

Our favorite hamburger in the world is from a tiny diner in Marinette Wi.
My husband grew up going to Mickey-Lu's. We lived in Marinette for 17 years and
it is all of our very favorite place. When company came into town they always wanted to go to Mickey-Lu's.

And as small towns go...my bff Karen and her husband are the owners!
AND my husband baked the buns. (We owned a bakery)

Anytime someone tells me they are going north on hwy 41 to the UP....I tell them...they must stop at Mickey-Lu's!


Mickey-Lu's in USA TODAY!


DSC_0733

DSC_0739
DSC_0738


Congratulations Chuck and Karen and Mickey-Lu's.

You have always been our very favorite!



With love and a growling stomach,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.