Monday, October 25, 2010

Sue's Risky Business pic.


DSC_5752-2

It's Sue's birthday today!

I always knew I loved her.
I never imaged she would be gone.
I miss her like crazy.
She was my funny, loving, generous, brilliant, Irish twin.

Love you.
Mean it.


My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world.
~Billy Graham


Beth: I know I shall be homesick for you even in Heaven.
~L.M. Alcott



*****

DSC_9843

I'm going to make Katie a quilt.

These are flannels....I love the colors!
Katie adores polka dots.

Hope I remember how to quilt :o)



*****


I don't think I have shared this video on my blog...

It's Asher. One hour old.




See you soon, honey.

Love,
Your daddy's mom.


Encourage one another.
What happens matters.
Learn God's truth and pass it on.
Love you.
Mean it.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.