Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In which I get to have a voice.


Dancing with the Stars really irritated me last night.

Carrianninabba was just rude. She came down hard on many of the dancers and was insulting and unkind.

I thought many of the tangos looked choppy and I hated the costuming in general.

They were again especially unkind to Kurt Warner. I don't know what their beef is about him. I think he and Rick Fox (really hated his look last night) and Kyle and Bristol and the Hills girl are all about even.

Poor Jennifer is pushed into extremely hard choreography and she messes up.
The judges didn't say, Wow, that was challenging choreography. They just slash.

One more thing, as much as I like Lacy, I don't think she is a very good choreographer. I think it's a little unfair if you get a pro with lesser skills.

The judges have turned mean and
they are turning me off.

Carrieanninabba= 3
Len=6
Bruno=5


******


From the mixed up files of Miz Booshay


DSC_6516-2

This is a cute little neighbor of my friend Katie D.
Katie has a new camera and we were practicing out in front of her house.

This little gal came by with her momma.

We asked if we could take a few pictures.

She said sure.


DSC_7175-4


You know who.


DSC_7957-6

unedited
underexposed

It's Itchy!


DSC_8293-5

Beautiful Cindy.


DSC_8384-3

Volleyball Jones.

She's got a Volleyball Jones.

DSC_9006-5


Interesting to look at


DSC_9029-6


Peek.


DSC_9847


Going to school this morning.

DSC_9854


At home.



Today I will listen to the wind roar and tomorrow the trees will be bare.


November is near.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.