Friday, March 23, 2012

Flash Back Friday



DSC_8744

Patrick and Donna.
1980
Lake Forest

Minolta SRT201
Timer.

I have never seen Patrick without a mustache.
He is wearing a Penguin shirt.
Those are very hip now.

This could pass as our engagement shoot.
We were married the following November.

I know exactly what I weighed.



DSC_8747
Patrick Jr. and Matthew
Marinette Wisconsin
12-88

Canon Sureshot
Film

I have hundreds of pictures of the children.
Most are pretty poor quality.

This picture of Matthew and Patrick is a true favorite.

LOOK at Matthew. I love the paper Jesus hat.
I love the Golden Hearth shirt. (Emma is pictured in that shirt one week ago)
And I especially love the expression on his face and his very pretty eyes.

The hand holding is precious.
Patrick is being a good boy. It's not his best picture.
But it is him. Being a good boy.


We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up. ~Christopher Morley



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.