Saturday, September 12, 2009

The deal was struck as we pulled into the driveway.

Twenty pictures.

She would give me 20 pictures.


DSC_0612-2


DSC_0618-2blcr

She smiled the sweetest smile at me and said, " It takes only 17 muscles to smile."

(I think her numbers are wrong....but really....she got the concept right ;o)


DSC_0608-2npbw


I have always loved quotes.

Here is one from my high school days....

If you see someone without a smile,
give him one of yours.



DSC_0612-2bw
Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/800)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO Speed: 400

I love how Katie's arms and legs look in this shot.

I was using my Nikkor 17-55 2.8 lens.
I am holding the camera down by my shin.
Just lucked out to get her whole body in the frame.





Another favorite high school quote,

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.


This one I was not as successful learning and applying.


*****




photo by Dean Muhtadi


We are heading up North on Sunday!
Going to a picnic with Patrick's brother Paulie and then heading to the Packer's game!

We have an extra ticket and will be able to bring Katie along! Now, Katie is not a big football fan....but it's Lambeau field and she is hoping for a big glass of pop when we get there!!!

So exciting!!! Go Packers. Beat da Bears!!!





The Packers looked GREAT during preseason. It's going to be a great season!
Super bowl, here we come!




Go Pack Go!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.