Who is who?
Here they are a year ago.
Patrick, Emma, Katie and Matthew.
Match them up.
A few things. Sisters....I know you know....don't give it away too soon.
Take note. Stand closer to your children.
Ninety percent of the pictures I have of our children are from a distance. I even had to crop these to get nice shots of their faces. Fill the frame with their bodies....and even just fill the frame with their faces.
Why I didn't figure this out until they were almost all grown, I just don't know.
1. All four of our children had eyes that stayed blue for quite a few years. Only Patrick's eyes are still mostly blue.
2. I have an aversion to shoes.
3. Blanket Sleepers rock.
4. All four children were under the 25% in weight at One...yet they have chubby faces.
5. I think being a young mom is the best thing in the whole wide world.
6. Being an old mom is pretty darn great, too.
"I looked on child rearing not only as a work of love and duty but as a profession that was fully as interesting and challenging as any honorable profession in the world and one that demanded the best I could bring to it." -- Rose Kennedy
Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987
Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
Encourage one another,
p.s. all baby pictures taken with canon Sure Shot point and shoot canera.