Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our beautiful babies.

Who is who?


A.

DSC_1144 p&S


B.

DSC_1140 p & s


C.

P & S


D.

DSC_1138 p&S


20080521_0657

Here they are a year ago.

Patrick, Emma, Katie and Matthew.

Match them up.


A few things. Sisters....I know you know....don't give it away too soon.

Mom-photographers.

Take note. Stand closer to your children.

Ninety percent of the pictures I have of our children are from a distance. I even had to crop these to get nice shots of their faces. Fill the frame with their bodies....and even just fill the frame with their faces.

Why I didn't figure this out until they were almost all grown, I just don't know.

***

Fun facts.

1. All four of our children had eyes that stayed blue for quite a few years. Only Patrick's eyes are still mostly blue.
2. I have an aversion to shoes.
3. Blanket Sleepers rock.
4. All four children were under the 25% in weight at One...yet they have chubby faces.
5. I think being a young mom is the best thing in the whole wide world.
6. Being an old mom is pretty darn great, too.




"I looked on child rearing not only as a work of love and duty but as a profession that was fully as interesting and challenging as any honorable profession in the world and one that demanded the best I could bring to it." -- Rose Kennedy



Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987


Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes



Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. all baby pictures taken with canon Sure Shot point and shoot canera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.