Monday, September 21, 2009

We went to a wedding Saturday afternoon.
Our friend Anita's son's wedding. It was so lovely.
It was a celebration full of faith and love and friends and family.
I can't imagine it wasn't their perfect day.

It was a glorious almost fall day and as we walked to the car I turned back to say something to Katie and this is what I saw.

DSC_1020-2cr

The light. In this spot. In our two car garage. Was perfect.

DSC_1035-2


I called to Emma. Come on out and let me take some pictures.

DSC_1042-2

The look.


DSC_1054-2cr

Sisters!!!

DSC_1045-2

And me.
Taken by Emma.

You can see the cars. I don't need no stinkin closeups.

Heavens. My eyelids are so heavy, it shocks me.

But all in all, it's not a horrid picture.


DSC_1049cr

I can only take the posing so long. Like five shots worth.
This one is straight out of camera for those of you who are interested in that sort of thing.
Here are the stats.

Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 1/2500 sec
Aperture: f/1.6
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 400


Now go out there and find yourself a sweet garage like mine!

Seriously. I think I need to get a simple backdrop and take advantage of my sweet natural light garage studio.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.