Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DSC_0629-2cr

We have the most beautiful light-filled library in our town
Yes. It's filled with books, too.
But, you know me, I'm always looking for the light.

DSC_0643-2cr
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 85 mm
ISO Speed: 200



I really didn't mean to take pictures of Katie.
Our library has lots of wild flowers surrounding it and that's why I brought my camera.

DSC_0645-2cr

This is my fave.
I think.

Her ear is sticking out in honor of my sister Cindy.

DSC_0651-2

Katie was fascinated with how long the title of this book was.


DSC_0661-2

Playing. Learning. Practicing.

Whatever you want to call it.

Ha. Both of us.

Playing. Learning. Practicing.


I just love taking pictures. It makes me feel so alive.
It helps me see the beauty.
Yes. That's it. It helps me notice.
Pay attention.

It helps me realize how beautiful this wonderful world is.




Which makes me think of this song.

Again.



"And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last..."
~Flaming Lips



DSC_0465-3

Exposure: 4
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 800


four seconds.
camera resting on a picnic table at the union
at night


Wishing you eyes to see the beauty that is to be found.


Added:

Patrick Swayze from Ghost...

"It's amazing Molly,
the love inside...
you take it with you."


And reflecting on this he said,

"the only thing you can really take with you when you die is the love you have."








Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.