Friday, September 04, 2009

DSC_0117-2cr



"Outside, the September air was enticingly fragrant, yellow with pollen and rich, lemony sunlight."
— Alice Hoffman (The River King)



***

With September we have the return of all of our favorite television shows.

What show are you most excited to see again?


I am actually looking forward to Grey's Anatomy. I lost interest in this show for almost a whole year...but last year
I started liking it again.

Speaking of losing interest. I don't know if there are any All My Children watchers in this lovely group of people....
but I am so mad at the whole David Hayward storyline I am about to turn the show off until it is over.

I didn't see most of House last year....but the preview to the new season looks Ah-mazing.

Dancing with the Stars looks REALLY odd this time. But I say that every time and end up enjoying it anyway.

Bonnie Hunt's Talk Show will return next week. I have missed her. I think Bon and I would be great friends.
I like her sweet heart and funny sense of humor.

30 Rock will be great, I am sure.

So will the Green Bay Packers.

Football is a big part of our lives around here and the fact that the Pack has looked so good in preseason makes me super excited.

There are many, many more...but that is all I can think of right now.

Now, your turn.


***

DSC_9877-2


I have been letting Katie sit in the front seat on the way to school this week.

She reaches over to hold my hand.

It slays me.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.