Monday, September 26, 2005

Ben Stein

Everytime I listen to a Ben Stein piece, I am so impressed.
Read his article on Religion and Politics.

_______________________________



Are you overwhelmed? Is homeschooling weighing you down?


Let me encourage you to read a most thoughtful and helpful post written by MFS. This piece was written in response to a overwhelmed mother on The Well Trained Mind boards earlier this month.

Melissa writes poignantly about living joyfully with her family.
The accumulation of little things

__________________________

And let me just rave here a little bit about Grey's Anatomy.
What excellent writing! Wow.

I even shed a tear.

Tenderness gets me every time.

______________________


One last thing.

Tomorrow is a very important day.
Make sure you come back

and be ready to leave a comment.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.