Friday, September 02, 2005

Good morning all...

I am sitting here staring at my screen this morning. I am sickened by the news coming out of New Orleans and Houston. I am wishing Rudy Giuliani would help them organize. I am praying my weak little prayers for all of the suffering souls.

'Help those people Lord. Please help them.'

It's all so horrific.
The suffering is great.

It just doesn't seem right to do a Friday feast today.

Hope. I am trying to have hope.



If it were not for hopes, the heart would break.
-Thomas Fuller


The miserable have no other medicine
But only hope.
~William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure


Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man.
~Victor Hugo


With so many willing to help and give, there is hope.

God is close to the broken hearted.
Psalm 34:19

Encourage one another,
Donna


****Update****
It's Laney's Birthday! She could use a little birthday cheer.
Go on over and wish her a happy birthday!

Wish Laney a Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.