Thursday, September 29, 2005

I don't think there is anything better than child who is excited about life.

Last night was Katie's second night of Awana.
She thought it was 'crazy hair' night.

So I searched for the information sheet to find out for sure.

It was not 'crazy hair' night. It was 'wear your pajamas' night.

Best thing ever!

Who doesn't love wearing your pajamas out of the house?

:o) Contagious Joy!


__________

And just so you know, I don't believe all the press....


Ten Weird or Unpleasant things about me.

My fingernails and toenails grow freakishly fast.
I laugh very loud and have been hissing strangely of late.
I am told that...I snore.
It takes me a long time to remember names.
My legs are hairy much of the time.
I talk too much.
I sing out loud in the car. No matter who is in the car with me. I don't know the words.
I can not spell the most common words.
I eat olives and cream cheese on my bagels. And if I had cashews, I would add those too!
I smell my fingers.

Now that's weird.



So there you go. This blog is 'the good parts version' of the story.
The part of me that hopes to encourage and lift up.

But, believe me, there are unpleasantries....galore :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.