Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I spotted this post hidden away in the far recesses of homeschoolblogger.com last night. It is written by a friend and frequent commenter here at Quiet Life, MFS.

Simple ways to inject fun into your children's learning days

Makes me want to go to school at MFS's house :o)

**********

Today, I will start teaching three high school girls sign language. We will be using the book Signing: How to speak with your hands by Elaine Costello as our main reference book.
I borrowed The American Sign Language Phrase Book by Lou Fant from the library and it looks fantastic!
I can't wait to get started.


Children's choir began last night for Katie at the big Lutheran Church down the road.
They have a very big group of children and many talented teachers. They plan to do two musicals this year along with singing in the church services periodically.
Katie did not know what a musical was and I told her it was like a play.

"I get to be in a play!!!!"

and

Katie begins Awana tonight. Big. Time. Excitement.


The Tigers won their game last night. Finally and hooray :o)


I continue to knit, teach, read, watch, drive and cheer! (Perhaps I should say forgive too :o)

Off to begin my day.

Hey, why don't you list five verbs that describe your life right now?
That sounds like fun :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. Do you see the photos on this page...the ones I have taken? I don't see them from here.
Sorry about the big blank spaces...hope the pictures reappear today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.