Saturday, September 17, 2005

Soccer talk

Emma scored two goals last night! Both shot from midfield.
How exciting!



I think it was the braids :o)



Here are Emma's best friends. This also happens to be my sign language class :o)

I signed 'See you later' to the girls as I walked away and they giggled with glee because they understood what I was saying! Cute.

*******

I sure enjoyed the answers to the questions yesterday. Especially 'What do you strive for in life'.

And, Wendy, I was truly mystified to learn that you have not had a candy bar since your were a teen. Amazing! Really! I suppose that is how you keep your California-slim body...along with running on the tread mill! Wow!

I thought everyone bought bags of Kit Kats and had giant bars of Hershey Chocolate with almonds lying around the house....
And Halloween....no candy on Halloween...isn't that what Halloween is all about?


"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate..."
Katherine Hepburn


Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two but can't remember what they are.
Matt Lauer (NBC Today Show Host)



I never thought I had anything in common with Katherine Hepburn.
I see, now, I do.


Have a great weekend!
Go Pack!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.