Saturday, February 19, 2005

I'm all stuffy




This painting is called Seamstress by Carl Larsson. If you would like to see more of his work click here.

I like the quality of light and color in Larsson's paintings. I also like his subject matter, women and children.

So since I'm all stuffy and my head is fuzzy and I can't think straight this morning, just like Kathleen Kennedy's in You've Got Mail, all I can manage is a lovely picture and a link.


____________


Thank you for sharing yesterday!
Don't you love sharing your baby stories?
They were touching.

But Kim did make me laugh with her advice to expecting mothers,
"Don't listen to baby stories!"
Ha

Good advice Kim :o)

I'm going to go sit under a big blanket now and watch television and try to forget my cold.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.