One part of the celebrations going on over at Carmon's blog is this interview game...
Here are the questions that Carmon has asked me to answer.
1.Which is easier to raise? boys or girls?
2. What is the biggest challenge of having older children?
3. What's the best place you've ever gone on a vacation?
4. Fiction or non-fiction?
5. If you could magically appear in a movie, which one would it be and why?
1. The sex of the child doesn't have much to do with the ease of parenting here at our house. It has everything to do with the child's personality. My compliant children have come in both sexes and my challenging children have come in both sexes :o) The compliant ones have made life easy for mommy. The challenging children have brought me laughter and personal growth.
2. The biggest challenge has been letting them make mistakes.
I want to make everything right...But have found that does not teach them to do it for themselves.
3. Florence, Italy.
4. I can't choose. I love books from both categories.
5. If I could magically appear in any movie, what would it be?
An American in Paris. I would dance with Gene Kelly alongside the river.
It would be heavenly.
Now, if you would like to play along...I am offering to "interview" the first five people who leave me a comment requesting me to do so.
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me".
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
And Awaaayyyy we go...