Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm in love.



With this yarn.



and this child of course :o)

I have never loved a yarn so well.
The colors woo my eyes and it is springy.

It is hand colored, homespun from Hello Yarn.
It will take all of the self-control I can muster to resist buying more yarn.

I have knit this into a scarf twice...taken it apart and knit a little into Katie's acorn hat.

I may end up like my grandmother...knitting the same yarn over and over again.
It's just so beautiful to me.

*************

I am actually passing along a forward...can you believe it?
Well this one made both Emma and I chuckle so I thought it was worth it.
Rock Stars Rewrite their lyrics....

Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

The Bee Gees- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip

Bobby Darin - Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

Ringo Starr - I Get By With a Little Help from Depends

Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

Commodores - Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Napping

The Temptations - Papa's Got a Kidney Stone

Abba - Denture Queen

Helen Reddy - I am Woman, Hear me Snore

Willie Nelson - On the Throne Again

So silly.

My favorite is Splish, Splash I was havin' a flash :o)

**************


Any ideas for something small to knit?
Katie can only wear so many hats.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.