Friday, February 11, 2005

Senior Year in High School Days

This survey is going around the blogosphere...and I know it is really long...but oh my goodness it is just too much fun to pass by.

That's me in the middle.




What year was it?
1975 Wheaton Central High School

What were your three favorite bands or performers?
Bto, Beach Boys, Carly Simon

What was your favorite outfit?
This was in the day when one had to wear dresses to school :o)
I loved wearing my pep uniform. Orange and black skirt, white turtle neck with black knit vest with a cute little tiger on it, white socks and saddle shoes. I wore this almost every Friday for three years. I have always liked wearing the same thing over and over.


What was up with your hair?

Long and straight.

Who were your best friends?
Karen, Diana and Jeanine

What did you do after school?
Cheerleading practice.
Walk home.
Eat snack.
Watch television.

Where did you work?
I didn't work

Did you take the bus?
No

Who did you have a crush on?
Phil Russell (Chicago Black Hawk #5)
Mike, Derrik, Tracy, Dave....
I was boy crazy.

Did you fight with your parents?
No

Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
Phil Russell,
Sylvester Stallone when he made Rocky.

Did you smoke cigarettes?
Absolutely Not!

Did you have a 'clique'?
Yes and No
I was named Most Friendly at my High School so that tells you that I got along with everyone, but I spent a lot of time with the Cheerleaders.

Admit it, were you popular?
I guess?
I was also named Most Courteous.
I wanted to be named Most Beautiful or Most Talented.

Who did you want to be just like?
Ginger Rogers

What did you want to be when you grew up?
Tap Dancer
Mother

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
Married with Children


If it is way too hard to answer all of these...just pick out your favorite Five Questions that tell us some fun things about yourself.

I think 1975 was the last time I had a tan, too!
For those of you who didn't have a Senior Year...I know of three of you :o)
Tell us about your Junior year! I think some of my memories come from my Junior Year anyway :o)

A happy childhood can't be cured. Mine'll hang around my neck like a rainbow, that's all, instead of a noose. ~Hortense Calisher, Queenie, 1971

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. ~Oscar Wilde, "The Importance of Being Earnest"

Join in the remembering,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.