Tuesday, February 08, 2005

tasty morsels

I don't know if you all have a chance to read all of the comments.
Wisdom abounds in the haloscan comments box here at Quiet LIfe;

Makin' the dream happen, one God-given struggle at a time,
Ann holyexperience.blogspot.com

The attitude does make a difference, so very much. When Charles and I married, one of his brothers told him after the ceremony, "When I get married, I want to marry someone who looks at me like Dy looks at you." I thought that was funny at the time, but it's true- it's all in how you look at it. Life isn't always perfect, but it's up to us how we choose to view it, and how we are going to look at it- at one another- at the opportunities that come our way.
-Dy

I am so thankful to the Lord for the joy He has given me, TRUE, PURE, JOY that I didn't know until He saved me.
-Janet

Envy will quickly destroy a happy attitude towards life and right now I am very envious of those pink and green mittens!!!
Janice

We've been talking alot about positive attitudes and grateful hearts here. We're all a little homesick and out of sorts but working hard at blooming where we are planted.
-Corrine

I've been feeling as though I'm missing out on a lot of things (like extended family) living up here. I will work on the positive attitude and grateful heart today.
-Cindy


Of course I love the comments about my knitting too :o)

Thank you for taking the time to share.
Sincerely.

**************

Katie came out of the bathroom yesterday and said,
"The toliet is making a sound like a snake."

Now that you mention it, it does hiss. :o)

rattle...rattle...rattle

**************

The Amazing Race Finale is on tonight.
Emma has guitar lessons right smack in the middle of the show.
We do not have a VCR.

Bad Mother: Waaaaaa, I want to watch the Amazing Race. Waaaaa. (envision Lucy)
Good Mother: Time for guitar lessons, dear.
Thinking Mother: Honey, how much does a VCR cost??? Tivo?
Frugal Mother: Do you have a VCR at work?
Hero Husband: Yes there is a VCR at work. I'll bring it home for you.
Happy Mother: Thanks honey! Happy, happy, joy, joy.

And so ends another thrilling chapter of Life with Donna.

Here's hoping you can find just the right balance today.
Meeting everyone's needs can be a tricky deal :o)
And in my case, a VCR is a very good thing.

Encourage one another,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.