Friday, December 24, 2021

Dear Baby Jesus


 


Christmas is for reflecting.
Looking back at your own life and remembering special, warm, happy times.
Remembering.
It's for remembering the story of Jesus' birth.
What that means to you and your faith.
The story of baby Jesus and Mary and Joseph is important to me
because it is where my faith begins. And when I get overwhelmed with this crazy world,
and theology and stuff I think about that little baby in the manger and I think about Mary and the Angel and I ask myself,
is it true?
And my heart calms and I know all will be well.
Because in my heart I know it is true.
Merry Christmas dear ones.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Love all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my heart too! ♥️ Thank you for your lovely writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ❤️
    Have a lovely Christmas, Donna.
    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. Yes it is true and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True story! So thankful for the gift of my Saviour!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Yes!! It is true. Jesus, God's gift to the world. My Redeemer. Merry Christmas, Donna. May the New Year bring you many blessings.

    Debbie Z.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.