Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Mommy loves you, Ginny.


Our dear girl.
10-31-2011
10-20-2024


She really had a gentle spirit.
Except when people stopped by...then she lost her mind, she was so happy!!!




What great smiles!




The holding hands is just too sweet!



Ginny especially loved her big sisters.



She especially loved begging for food. She never snatched it.
But was there for the long stare down.






We should have walked her more.





My favorite place in all of Chicago is the dog park.



Her most pretty pose.




She had a wonky eye but it was not noticable when she got older.



Welcome home.




Ginny was breed with love by a bird hunting family.





When we named Ginny, Ginny my sister Janice was delighted because she loved the Harry Potter books.
(Mary also! )
My sister Janice had the most beautiful and perfect line...every stick will be a wand....
and I can't remember all of it and I have spent over and hour trying to find it. I'm afraid the quote is in the long deleted comments.  Too bad.
Do you remember what you said Janice.  It was poetic and delightful.






 


Final photo of our honey.  We had a comfort room.  Candles and Hershey Kisses.  Ginny got to eat kisses and cheese and Chocolate cake before she went to sleep.  She could not eat easily but managed. Ginny was confused and did not recognize us.  It was so hard.  The staff at the emergency Vet was incredible.  Kind and gentle and sweet and reassuring. 

We cried and cried. And I cry even now.

We sure were lucky to have such a good girl come live with us.  She gave us lots of love and comfort and joy.

Mommy loves you Ginny.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Good girl, Ginny. Such a good girl! Having said goodbye to my two beloved dogs in the past two years - first two dogs of my whole life, both lived 14-16 years — I can’t believe how sad I was, and still am. They’re part of us. What a good God to lavish us with such dear creatures to love. 💕 Sending you all big hugs, Hershey’s kisses, and chocolate cake for your own selves, too. Love you, mean it. Stephie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.