Friday, August 27, 2004

Getting to know you...

Janet (comment queen and little sister) would like to get to know more about the other people who comment on my blog.
I thought it was a great idea. Cause I'm curious too.

So let's call this Friday Five: Five Facts About Me.

Okay, I'll go first...and go for drama.

1. 'Chapter One, I am born'...in Chicago, Illinois.

2. Eleven months after Sister Sue

3. I am the middle child of seven.

4. I had a ruptured appendix and bowel obstruction, 12 months apart.

5. My parents died three days after my sixteenth birthday.

O.k. that sounds depressing...
But it's not really. We have all survived to love and laugh and live and remember.


I look forward to your comments. Hey, and if you've never left a message before...today would be a great day to introduce yourself!




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.