Monday, August 16, 2004

How was your weekend?



Here are the guys, home from their golf outing.




Katie says,

"I'm Mommy"

"You have to eat your dinner, before you get some candy!"

Katie and I had a very quiet Sunday with the guys in Sheboygan and Emma in Marinette visiting her girl friends.

So Katie and I did laundry, played Old Maid, went to Barnes and Noble, (bought lots of stuff for school including Kumon books for Katie), played Uno (Hello Kitty Uno)
watched the end of the golf on television and went to a Home School Library (which they call Resource Center) meeting at Starbucks.

The hours moved slowly...
Katie beat me three times at Hello Kitty Uno.
*Little card shark.*
______________

Kolbi had a horrible weekend. Go on over and give her a cyber hug. (She's in Orlando and suffered a direct hit by Charley.)

"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him."

-Lamentations 3:22-26



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.