Sunday, August 29, 2004

Now that's funny!

My boys had a teacher, Mr Tolly, who would go off on rabbit trails. That's what he called straying from the subject.

I prefer the internet rabbit trail.
Often I get lost, never to return. But every once in a while I meet someone out in the blogsphere that I immediately find refreshing or funny or insightful.

Yesterday, I ran into Senior Moments with Sam and Lois I was entirely charmed by a frog tale they told...and accompanying pictures.

I hopped over there from a link at Kyrosity.

Thank you, Valerie, for introducing me to Sam and Lois.

*********

I had a dream I met Elisabeth Elliot last night.
I said something really dumb to her.

"Thank you , Lord, for the work You have assigned me. I take it as Your gift;
I offer it back to You. With Your help I will do it gladly; faithfully."
-Elisabeth Elliot

"Whatever you do, do it heartily,
as to the Lord and not to men."
-Colossians 3:23

Abiding,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.