Friday, August 06, 2004

Yummy, Unusual, Yarn



I felt the softest yarn at Sow's Ear the other day. It was shockingly soft.
Guess what it was? You'll never guess.

***Nylon***

Yarnmarket.com says "Gedifra "Serano" is a 52% Tactel and 48% nylon combo. (Tactel is the new soft, lightweight fiber that's redefining knitwear comfort."

I'm fascinated and a bit taken aback at the same time.

I'm pretty much a pure fiber snob...but this is soooo soft. Kinda like some of those really soft stuffed animals they have nowadays.

Oh and by the way...I was just window shopping *wink*

********

Friday Five

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?

2. Do you have any nicknames?

3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be?

4. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial?

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?

I'm looking forward to your replies...it has been a very quiet week for comments.
Make my day :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.