Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Back in the day. Pinterest



I was a beta tester for Pinterest and I loved it right away.
I was worried about copyright issues but I do think
they have addressed those.

Here are a few of the very first pins that I pinned.
Four years ago.


From posters and words...






Pictures I love









Beautiful







Fantastic finds






For the Home


Iris' kitchen in The Holiday





This looks delicious







My style pinboard




haha.
Yoohoo....Chubbies!!!
I wonderful how this would fly nowadays.
She looks quite happy....


Art


I took this picture in Milwaukee at the Art Museum.  I'll have to do some searching to find the name of the piece and the painter.  






I used to cut pictures out of magazines and keep them in a expandable file.  Now I  pin pretty, interesting, helpful things to my Pinterest boards.  


It's fun to look back.


Happy Hump Day!

Love
Donna



9 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest, too. It sure beats all the magazine clippings and an overflowing favorites folder. That picture of your baby with his baby makes my heart happy. I'll have to go back and see what I pinned when I first started. How many pins do you have total? I have over 3000 (hides face in shame).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling all chubbies!?! Bahaa. Old ads are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be a happy chubby in that gorgeous hat and coat ensemble!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Iris' house in The Holiday! so cottage-y!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shudder to think what would happen if Pinterest was no more. I am slightly addicted to pinning things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE pinterest. When Im tired and not able to keep knitting, I go on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue kitchen cabinets in The Holiday house. :) Also, the painting at the end is breathtaking. Would love to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been over to pinterest in a while. I love how many pretty pictures I can find when I search a word.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chubbie here ... loving that coat and its style ... wish they would come back!! LOVE Iris' kitchen from The Holiday ... actually, loved that movie, too! The painting is beautiful ... that is a great museum, too. Visited when my sister was living in Milwaukee area ... thanks for help over the "hump" this week ... some weeks it is more difficult than others!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.