Monday, April 25, 2005

One hundred thousand!

If my stats counter works today, this blog will have had one-hundred thousand visitors.
That is astonishing!

I have gone the distance...just like Rocky!



I can relate to Rocky. The Rocky from the first movie. The chubby, unsure, big-hearted Rocky.

Who knew that something like a blog...could be so rewarding and fun and connecting?

I just love it!

Thank you all for coming by and being a part of my quiet life.


Little Rocky Quiz

No peeking!

1. Name Rocky's turtles?
2. Name Rocky's dog?
3. Where was Rocky and Adrian's first date?
4. Do you know what a South Paw is?
5. Can you say, 'Absolutely'. :o)

Ya gotta love movie where the heroine wears Lanz pajamas, don't you?
We all wore Lanz pajamas when we were in High School and College....and well into marriage I dare say. (Long flannel night-gowns)

When I was in Salzburg, Austria, I went looking for the Lanz Store. (Right on the tag it said,



I did find a store...but they did not sell flannel night-gowns.
They sold boiled wool jackets and lederhosen.

The store clerks looked at me funny when I asked for the nightgowns.
I came home with embroidered hankies and Toberlone instead.

*********

Oh yes...back to the celebration....

Thank you all for making this a fun place to be.
Thank you for your laughter and encouragement and for sharing your thoughts and memories!

*kiss* *kiss*

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.