Tuesday, November 08, 2016

And Away we go!

Hi friends!

I'm sorry it's been so long.  I have just finished writing down all of your wonderful suggestions for our trip to NYC.  I will work tomorrow and then head to Chicago where Emma and I will met up before the flight to New York.  This working full time sure puts a cramp in my style :o)
I told Patrick this week, "the favorite part of my job are the days off."

hahaha

I really do enjoy my work.  It is interesting and challenging.
I love the children I get to work with.

But it is true....being on a school schedule is very very nice.


***


My camera is all charged up and the card is empty....
I plan on taking hundreds of pictures and I can't wait to share them with you all!
We should have perfect weather.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


When Harry Met Sally is set in NYC.

When they get to NYC...this is where Sally drops off Harry.




Washington Square Park



I will be thinking of you all and eating at your favorite places and walking in the steps of Meg and Tom and Billy and Will and Big and Carrie and Debra and Cary.

"It was the nearest thing to heaven.
You were there."

Lots of love
Donna







9 comments:

  1. Tiffanys. You are going to Tiffanys...for breakfast...right?

    Oh, have a marvelous time, my friend. Love you!!!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't have breakfast at Tiffany's - unless it's a croissant and coffee eaten outside on the sidewalk...
      :)

      Delete
  2. Well, darn. Somehow I missed your impending trip to the Big Apple. I visited there for my 50th birthday weekend. If no one suggested Ellen's Stardust Diner, let me be the first. The wait staff all sing popular music and show tunes; we had a blast! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so excited for you both! Safe travels and can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited! I will be living vicariously through you (take me with you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Knitter6:07 PM

    Enjoy your time with Emma in New York!

    Smiled seeing your quote from "An Affair to Remember".... Always a tear jerker....Deborah Kerr/Cary Grant....what could be better.

    Bet the kids enjoy being with you, you are warm and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you. I hope it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thrilled for you both!! And I can't wait to see New York through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was there this summer and had so much fun! I will be looking forward to seeing all your wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.