Monday, March 09, 2009

I really do lead a quiet life.
In general.

Some people would call it boring.

I don't.

When I was young, I thought everyone else was having so much more fun then I was.

Somehow I was missing the big party.

But I decided long ago to enjoy the happy little moments that make up a quiet day.

It may not make for fabulous blogging...

But I find beauty and so much joy in it.


SUNDAY

8:00am

CBS Sunday Morning.
Patrick and I love watching this show.
It generates a lot of conversation and that is a good thing.








We both loved this story.



Living Room
11:00


20090308_5976-2


Family Room
12:00

The Women is on TBS.
I love this movie. Patrick has not seen it.

It is wacky and campy and sad and fun with a definite point of view about women and marriage.

Interesting. Another conversation starter.


2:00
Katie goes to play practice.
Speaking parts attend from 2-5.

Patrick and I stop by Millers on the way home to buy groceries for dinner.

We have steak bites again.

5:00
Pick Katie up from practice.
Take more pictures.

20090308_5991-2

20090308_5978-2wa

Edit pictures and post them to Flickr.

6:00

Make a talkie blog with Katie.




That's long enough.

We could talk for days.



6:30

Make dinner.
Eat dinner.
How delicious.

7:00

Watch The Amazing Race!

How long do you think it took to stack the wood?

So sorry to see that young couple go. I liked them. I thought they would win the whole thang.

8:00

Katie heads off to bed. She calls her big sis to ask when she will be coming home.

9:30
Emma arrives! So good to see her!
Katie comes downstairs since she has not fallen asleep yet!
She has finished her book, tho.

11:00
Time for bed.



Daylight savings and Spring break have arrived...

Will you do anything for spring break this year?

We will be sticking close to home due to Katie's play.
Emma is going to visit her big brother in Washington.


"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...."
1 Thessalonians 4:11



I wasn't kidding around when I chose that for my blog verse five years ago :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.