Friday, March 06, 2009

Miz Booshay's First Talkie Blog

aka

Here goes nothing....



1. I have wanted to try this for years.
2. Ross Matthews, Jay Leno's intern, coined the term Talkie Blog.
3. I didn't think I would be able to talk.
4. The glasses helped.





A. Blocking the mittens worked beautifully.
B. Last night, my husband yelled to me from another room, "The cat is sitting on your mittens."
C. One take. This was my first attempt. I sure crack myself up.





Friday Five


Five in a Row


1. Name one thing you do everyday.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.



20090305_5811-2

It was 60 degrees yesterday!
Oh! it felt so great!


See ya in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna


Oh dear. I'm nervous about hitting 'publish post'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.