Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Emma!


sipattrevi

Make a Wish!



omahafoot

A birthday gift for you: Your favorite family picture!

I can see why it is your favorite :o)

We love you very much, Em!


*****

20090330_7187-2

I made a really delicious sandwich yesterday.

Whole wheat bread.
Toasted.
A little whipped cream cheese with green onions in it.
Tomato with salt and pepper on it.
Avocado.
Broccoli.
Alfalfa Sprouts.


Sprouts.


20090330_7191-2

I had forgotten how wonderful alfalfa sprouts are on sandwiches.

This is a wonderful, healthy sandwich.

I love it!



****


I never heard my mother say a negative, rude word about a friend or neighbor or brother or sister.

She lived by the old wise saying, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I do not live this as well as she did. But, staying kind and positive on the blog, at a message board, or in real life has earned it's reward.

In five plus years, I can count the number of unkind comments on one hand.

I think I have deleted only four comments in all those years.

That is pretty amazing.

I am thankful for those of you who take the time to share a wise word, a funny story, a commonality, or a kind note.

Because of all of you, I exist in a sweet little bubble of love here at the blog.

And that's just the way I like it :o)






Thank you!









Oops....almost forgot....



20090330_7200-2


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.