Saturday, March 03, 2012

She's pinning.
She's pinning.
Pin-ning.
Pinterest.






When I saw this image on Mail.uk, I was instantly aware that this picture could go down in history....

We have The Queen and her daughter in law, Camilla, and her grand-daughter-in-law Catherine.

The possibility of three Queens.
Do you think Queen Elizabeth phoned Camilla and Catherine and said..."wear blue?"





Which reminded me that there was a picture out there of Three Queens....
I found it this morning.

Queen Victoria, The Queen Mum and the current Queen Elizabeth II


Almost all of the other pins this week....were colorful...






Dresss by Victoria Beckham.



Dress by Valentino

Both of these dresses were worn to the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars.
(I found them after the Oscar post on the blog :o)





This is design.mom
She has six children and I showed her family pictures with the little french car a few months back.

I am NOT a shoe person....but I love how she looks here...including her shoes!!!





Car as prop.
Favorite thing.

Especially a truck in turquoise.


Source: houzz.com via Donna on Pinterest




One last colorful picture.
a sweet, small kitchen.


Happy Saturday!

Always look on the bright side of life....
~monty python


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.