Friday, September 09, 2005

Appetizer
If someone gave you 3 new goldfish today, what would you name them?

Soup
What is the most exciting event you've ever witnessed?

Salad
Who would you switch lives with...for just one day?

Main Course
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

Dessert
What's your favorite season? Name 2 things you love about it.





I find so many people easy to talk to. It's one of the joys in life for me.
Yakking it up!

But the people I am very drawn to...
are the ones who love to laugh!




Ballet went well yesterday. It was not quite what I expected but Katie loved it none the less!

And will Katie turn out to be a lettuce eating-prima donna?
Not with my genes in her little bod!
Not a chance!


We are off to Sheboygan today for some Tiger's Soccer!
I hope it is a good game...and that we can easily and safely find our way there.
Go Tigers!

What a great week this has been! Lots of fun new things going on!
It's gonna be a fantastic year!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.