Friday, October 13, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fifteen



Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my favorite 'tourist attraction' I have ever seen.

The remarkable and beautiful David.

He stands in a gallery all by himself (in Florence, Italy). The wide and dim hallway leading to The David has about eight unfinished statues lining the walls. These are fascinating pieces in themselves because the "people' look like they are emerging from the stone.

But then, you walk forward to a circular room with a high ceiling. And it is bright and David is in the center of the room.



It is stunning.




Back to earth...


Emma has a soccer game today. It is currently 30 degrees outside. And windy. Windchill 21.

Don't you think they should cancel the game?

I do.

I am a big weather whimp.

Is playing sports in this kind of weather a character builder?

I suppose.

But, burr.


And about Grey's Anatomy...

The message from Denny was so touching.
Meredith chose the person she loved.

And George's romance is the most realistic one I've seen on television. Sometimes ya date a few times...and it just doesn't work out. That seems to be what happened.
George and Va Va Va Voom were just not in sync.

And by the way, I was not that dreamy and funny when I was having my appendix out.

Although, my sister Nancy might have a different take on it.

She told me to 'stop pressing that button.' (The morphine)


Happy Friday...the 13th.

Katie: Do we get to play tricks?
Me: No, it's just a day of bad luck.
Katie: No tricks?
Me: No. And we don't believe in bad luck anyway.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.