Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I've been tagged with the weird meme.

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.

I looked up the word weird because I wanted to write truly weird things about myself and not just unusual things about myself.
The definition surprised me. The first part of the definition is supernatural, as in eerie or uncanny.


1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
2. Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
3. Archaic. Of or relating to fate or the Fates.

Now that's just weird.

I will go with the odd, unusual, and strange.



1. Our cat hisses at Katie and I all the time. But then every night she hops on my bed when I'm reading, sits real close, and purrs.

2. My hair is falling out.

3. My once uncanny ability to learn lyrics has gone with the wind.

4. I am an extremely late bloomer. (academically)

5. I love a black comedy. (Harold and Maud, Absolutely Fabulous, Matilda)



Are you weird?

How so?


And about my hair....help!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.