Monday, July 06, 2015

The apparently invisible Beautiful Comedians.

Over the weekend Michael Eisner (head of Disney) said,

"The hardest artist to find is a beautiful, funny woman."  

I'm just so confused.





I can list a million beautiful funny women!

Courtney Cox
Jennifer Anniston
Lisa Kudrow
Christa Miller
Busy Phillips
Mindy Kalin
Tina Fey
Amy Pohler
Melissa McCarthy
Jane Fonda (hilarious in Frankie and Grace)
Sophia Vagara
Betty White
Ellie Kemper
Sarah Silverman
Chelsea Handler
Julie-Louise Dreyfus
Maya Rudolph
Kristen Wiig
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts
Sheri Shepherd
Ellen DeGeneres
Sheryl Underwood
Renee Zelwegger
Aisha Taylor
Cameron Diaz
Leslie Mann
Elizabeth Banks
Rachel Harris
Mae Whitman
Lauren Graham
Kristen Bell
Goldie Hawn
Kate Hudson



I mean. Seriously.  This is just a list off the top of my head...and I don't watch EVERYTHING.  Almost....but not quite.

Look around Michael!

Beautiful, funny women are everywhere!


Encourage one another,
Donna










12 comments:

  1. And Amy schumer - who is FAR too raunchy for my taste - was SO.FUNNY. when she was on Ellen, I have watched the clip a million times. Just absolutely hysterical. Anna Kendrick makes me laugh. All those girls from pitch perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Amy. I tried to watch her show and I did not find it funny. I found it uncomfortable. So. I didn't add her. She was on CBS Sunday morning and I liked her there. I thought I added Anna Kendrick...but I get her confused with Ellie Kemper. :op

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. She's SO offputting. But seeing her on Ellen when she had to be censored was a nice change. :)

      Delete
  3. That is a sad comment. Wasn't Frankie and Grace beautiful? Jane Fonda out acted Lily Tomlin and I also though Sam Waterston? was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I'm re-watching Friends with my children this summer and have been reminded exactly how comedic all of them were...so many great laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are hilarious! Courtney was great in cougar town. Really Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder where he's been looking????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honestly baffled. I can only guess he has a very small pool he considers.... Hollywood weirdness.

      Delete
  7. Well. Impressed that I know 75% of the names you listed even though I've probably seen about 25% of them act. But the title of this post is 100% inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive seen interviews with actresses discussing how when a woman hits a certain age in Hollywood it's nearly impossible to get roles. This must be why. They are blind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes yes agreed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracee Ellis Ross (Rainbow on Blackish, such a good show)
    Maya Rudolph
    Christina Applegate
    All ladies on the Office
    All ladies on Parks & Rec
    All ladies on Raising Hope
    Merrit Weaver (Nurse Jackie)
    Lucy Punch (usually a supporting actress, recently in Cake, which was also so good)

    So many hilarious and entertaining women to choose from. I'd love a movie with them all.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.