Friday, July 10, 2015

The best friends make you laugh.






Katie and Carrie became friends when they were about three or four years old.  Katie has always been a hugger.  Carrie is just naturally more reserved.

The above picture was not planned.

It just cracked me up.  I have seen that face before!

















Little girls growing up right before my eyes.



“Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it.” 
~L.M. Montgomery



“Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing. My soul probably looks like Fred Astaire.” 
~Jarod Kintz


“If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don't bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he's a good man.” 
~Fyodor Dostoyevsky




Encourage one another,
Donna


8 comments:

  1. Amy J in WI11:23 AM

    Old friends are the best friends! So great to see you both this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is priceless. :)

    My high school reunion is tomorrow night and I am so looking forward to the laughter! Bring it on, Class of '75!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:05 PM

    The older I get the more I feel free to laugh out loud like I did as a child. IMHO everyone should laugh more and especially with those your love. ;-) They are lovely young ladies!
    love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12:06 PM

      Make that...."you love." jep

      Delete
  4. Oh, how I wish I had pictures like that of my dear childhood friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter is like good medicine, says the Bible - and I believe it!

    These are darling pics.

    Joy to all, and a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word. I love that last quote. I also love huggers. Happy Saturday to my favorite girl in Wisconsin; you! i think that was a wrong use of a semicolon but I am too sleepy to check.

    We have had such a crazy couple of weeks. I am working at the hospital this morning but everyone wants to wait until a little later for pictures. Since my computer broke, I can't edit any of the things I need to work on, so I am sitting here catching up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Mz. Boo I wish you would post more often! Your thoughtful words are missed!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.