Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just released stamps!

Aren't they darling!





Now, when it come to preconceived ideas...here's one...
stamp collectors are geeks.

But I tell you...I think I am becoming a geek.
Over the last few years I have come to adore many of the stamps that have been released.

Recently, I visited Beetlegrass...and the author posts the most darling stamps from around the world.

And I'm thinking...that looks like a fun little hobby.

And wasn't the big secret in Charade...priceless stamps?
Those stamps -- they're worth a fortune!





Nothing geeky here!

Are there any very cool stamp collectors who visit Quiet Life?

I promise I don't think your geeky anymore :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. I'm sorry blogspot has been spotty of late!
What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.