Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


20090418_8098

Dear little girl was up from 2:30 until 4:30 last night.
She threw up and couldn't get back to sleep for fear that she would throw up again.

Of all things.

I can't tell you the last time she threw up.

I sure hope it was a fluke. She has worked so hard and not missed one practice for the play it would be just awful to miss it.

She is still in bed so I am not sure how she is feeling today.

***

Patrick and I worked backstage last night as a little volunteer duty.

You know, it takes a special person to deal with 75 children.

That person is not me.

Calgon take me away!!!

You know how people say, "I could never homeschool."

Well. I understand. We are all created differently. "I could never work with large groups of children."
But, I sure admire those who can! What a wonderful group of directors and crew. They are calm and kind and hard working and I say, "God bless you!"


***

Off to pick Emma up from the train in Harvard. I think I will leave a little early as there is a antique store with TONS of stuff on the way and I have always wanted to take pictures of it to show you.
So that's the plan.

Busy day here.

Thank you for reading and if you have a second, toss up a little prayer for Katie's tummy.

Love ya!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.