Thursday, April 30, 2009

I had the most terrible dream last night.

I was screaming and yelling at Emma.

Why am I screaming at Emma in my dream? It's just not right.

The things I said. Oh! They were awful.

I want to forget it all.

And it's actually mostly forgotten already. My dreams have a very short shelf-life, if I remember them at all.
But the bad feeling lingers. I hate that.

20081018_1739-angels

I'm sorry I dreamt a weird dream about you. You don't deserve it.


***





And then I had a dream I walked to Ree's ranch. (Katie was with me.)

I arrived uninvited. She was hosting a big luncheon. It wasn't at the lodge.

The kids were filming a movie in the pasture with a cowboy.

I helped in the kitchen, kind of.

Ree kept staring at me.

I went for a walk and got lost in a fancy hotel and couldn't get back.

Fortunately, I only scream at my loved ones in my dreams.

Weird. Weird. Weird.


*****

Speaking of Lost!

Holy Moly Cow!!

It all makes sense now!

Farraday didn't know things at first because his mind was healing. I get it.

So now I think the Oceanic Six will blow up the island, killing themselves, but finding themselves on the airplane, landing safely and resuming their 2004 lives.

And if I am as right about that as I was about Farraday.... don't listen to a word I say ;o)


***






For Matthew


This is St. Christopher. He is the patron saint to travelers.
Here he is carrying baby Jesus across a river.


So sorry to hear about your run in with that dumb deer!
I am thankful you are safe.

May your insurance company pay up quickly.
Amen.

Love,
Mom


And for those of you who want a little meme....

List the cars you have owned.
(I found a list of questions when I cleaned my drawers :o)


Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.