Saturday, December 03, 2011

Parade of pleasing Pinterest pins






cute.
pony tail.
glasses.
sweaters.




nuff said.





I really don't like Dr. Zhivago.
But I love how Julie Christie looks.
Especially in this scene.
Must recreate with my models.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest




Emma, Melinda and I listed to Zoolander ring tones last weekend.
We laughed and laughed.





just plain beautiful.


***

Katie and Patrick Sr. are on the mend.
Both were down for the count yesterday.

I downloaded and watched Wives and Daughters. (BBC)
That's a good one, isn't it?

Katie has Harry Potter on in the other room and I can hear the music every now and then...
it reminds me of our puppy...
we can't wait!
just a few more weeks and then it's goodbye sleep, hello fun! hello companionship. hello poop!


Happy Weekend to you all!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.