Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pinterest Picks! Pinterest Picks!
Week four.






This picture is full of daddy love and I think it is wonderful.
Can you tell who this is?

It's a football player named Tom Brady.

He never looked better to me.






I came across a photography website this week.
The photographer's are known as Nordica Photography.
They shoot a lot in Vancouver and Iceland.

I have a thing for Iceland.

It's a spectacular place.







I have four of Ina Garten's cookbooks but somehow have missed this recipe.
I WILL be making this very soon.





I remembered how much I loved The Vicar of Dibley specials...

Can you imagine that Netflix does not stream these...nor does Amazon. I will have to buy it for myself!






And I pinned outfits and looks that make me purr with delight.


Happy weekend....
Lots of love!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.