Wednesday, December 21, 2011

When we were in high school one of our favorite Christmas albums was....

the Beach Boys Christmas.

I was reminded of this the other day when I heard one of their songs on the radio.

You know, I taught aerobics for many years.
I made my own tapes.

At Christmas I made a Christmas tape. So many songs I hear on the radio, I can still remember the routines.

I used the Beach Boys on my Christmas tape.



Feel free to get up and dance!
The 'pony' works.



DSC_4767


DSC_4780


****

Katie has a half day of school today.
We are still Christmas shopping.
I'm planning and picking up things for our family Christmas eve gathering...
Oh! Yeah. Katie's birthday too.

Better start making my lists.

Emma comes home tomorrow.
She is a great help around the house.

Everything will turn out just fine.

All is calm.

Or is this sleep depravation talking?

Either way.

Merry and Bright it is....on the shortest day of the year.


Lots of love!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.