Tuesday, May 20, 2014

kindred

Make new friends but keep the old....




old friends
new friends

all three of the girls will go to different high schools...
i sure hope they remain friends...


“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
L.M. Montgomery






DSC_4112-mcp

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” 
L.M. Montgomery

I basically said this to Katie when she woke up this morning.
I didn't know then I was quoting Anne, but I was.  It was in my brain and fell out at just the right time.

Brains are funny like that.


Encourge one another,
Donna








7 comments:

  1. A great way to great the day, Donna. When you put good things in, the good things just fall out like that. ;) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    I didn't know I missed a beautiful black/white photo of Miss Katie until I just looked at the one above. Such inspiration! Yay!

    Sarah P. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:34 PM

    We moved across several state lines when our youngest son entered high school. He made really good friends in a new town and still connects with them for coffee and visits now, seventeen years later. Katie will find kindred spirits, I do believe. love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a terrible job of staying in touch with friends from high school, but my husband has a handful. My early twenties friendships are the forever kind, though! Friendship is a GIFT!

    Darling Katie. When is grad?

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sang "make new friends" in Camp Fire Girls, back in the day. I saw 3 friends from high school earlier this month while up in Alaska - it was so fun.

    I absolutely love these pics.

    Up late after traveling - good to pop in here, thanks for the prayers! All went very well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:48 AM

      Thanks be to God for your safe journey!
      love and prayers, jep

      Delete
    2. {{{LIKE}}} <3

      Delete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.