Friday, August 12, 2005

The Friday Feast with a few minor adjustments.

Appetizer
Briefly describe your schooling style.

Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.

Salad
When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?

Dessert
Do you eat meals at regular times? Do you/did you/will you eat meals as a family?

My oh my, I will need to put on the old thinkin' cap for this bunch of questions.




*********

Official Movie Link for Bride and Prejudice






I have been wanting to see this movie for months.
Patrick finally scored it last Friday ( the store only had one copy)

I knew it was Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice done the Bollywood way, but I had no idea just how Bollywood it would be.

What makes a Bollywood movie a Bollywood?

They sing. They dance. Joyfully.
They wear brilliant colors and the sets are spectacular.

And they never kiss.

So just when you might expect a kiss...you get an elaborate 'Oliver' kind of production number. (Think; Who will Buy from Oliver or any number from Grease)

I thought it was a very cheerful, colorful film.
It is a small cinematic/cultural lesson too.

I can't wait for Emma to see Bride and Prejudice.

Have you seen it yet?


Looking forward to reading your Friday Feast answers.

Going to get Emma tomorrow. I miss her so much.
Matthew has friends coming to town tonight. They are going to see COLD PLAY at Alpine Valley! How great is that? The only time I have been to Alpine Valley was for a Steve Martin concert. Well...EXCUSE ME!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.