Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's a sign.

God is definitely telling me NOT to clean the carpet.

Our new, only used once, carpet cleaner is kaput.

This is the second time this has happened.

We use a carpet cleaner once and the second time we drag that big boy out of the basement...it will. not. work.

Did you know that carpet cleaners, Bissell Carpet Cleaners, are made to work only one time?

Well. They are.

I called as asked the poor woman on the phone.

Her name was Joy.

I said, "What kind of appliance only works once?"

I don't think we will take it back and try this for a third time.

"What do you think I am, dumb or something?"



I am not meant to clean carpets.

It's clear to me.

Call it a sign, woman's intuition...or God sending me a messege...

Not gonna do it.

Exasperated in Wisconsin,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.