Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Feast...
is taking a break...so here is a do-over with some adjustments.


Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?










It's true.
The airplane tickets have been purchased.
We are going to Paris, Florence, and Rome in the Spring.

I am planning a fine Senior trip for Emma and two of her friends.
After 12 years of homeschooling (classical, of late) I thought Europe was the best place to visit, especially for a girl like Emma.

She will spend her 18th birthday in Paris!

I am so excited!


Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?

White now.
Light blue.



Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?

Nope. Hubby hates 'em.
Can't get 'em off.




Main Course
What’s the worst pain you’ve ever been in?

Emotional pain.
Nuff said.



Dessert
Do you have a hero?

Elisabeth Elliot.


Fine Art Friday, too....




William Bouguereau
The Little Knitter


Bouguereau is a new discovery for me.
I adore his work.

Now I would like to know how to pronounce his name.
Can anyone help me with that?



See you in the comments.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.